Plans plans and more plans

Do you ever get to a point in your life where you NEED to do something out of the ordinary?
Where you have found yourself in a rut?
Yep this is my current address..... 100 Main St, Rut Central, FL USA !!!!


When I get to that place I run to a book store or jump online and start looking for adventure!








Though my adventures have tended to be a bit extreme sometimes involving moving to other countries or states for months and years and not just the typical holiday of  a week or two. This time, however, I am choosing the more traditional route and will temper my adventurous spirit and plan a trip back to my beloved England (plus a mandatory 2  days in Edinburg) for 10 day holiday. I am beyond excited to show my daughter all the cities that stole little pieces of my heart more than two decades ago now.


I do need to admit that my wanderlust was only sated because I am planning several trips in the next year. Ireland is next on the agenda with my favorite Irish tour guide! And then on to Greece... no exact dates set for that one yet but planning just the same.




Can't wait to include you in my planning! Any fellow wanderers are welcome to send ideas, tips and tricks. Although I have traveled a lot in my life there is always something new to learn and I'd love to hear from you!




Trips I have in the works right now.....



ENGLAND (Brighton Pier a place very close to my heart)

Edinburgh, Scotland
I love this city and can't wait to share it's history and charm with my daughter!

Dublin, Ireland
Excited beyond compare to have one of my best friends show me around her city!



Santorini!!!!
I mean it's Santorini... do you really need a reason why?






Comments